SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Form
Post Date: 05 November 2020 ; Time:11:04 AM
Post Update: 06 November 2020 ; Time:09:00 PM
Short Information: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL and Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following SSC Jobs Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Application Start: 06/11/2020
- Last Date For Apply Registration: 15/12/2020
- Online Payment Last Date: 17/12/2020
- Paper I Online Exam Date : 12-27 April 2021
- Paper II Online Exam Date : Notified soon
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay The Exam Fee Through Online Mode Debit Card,Credit card , Net Banking and Offline E-Challan.
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Post Details
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
How To Fill Up Form
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Select Latest Job Section.
- SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Online Form.
- Apply Online: Click here
- Download Notification: Click here
- Download Syllabus Page no 12,13,14/63 : Click here
- Official Website: Click here