Organization : Short Service Commission Officers (SSCO)
Post Name : The Indian Navy Officer
Advt. No : June/2021/AT 21
Publish Date : 18/12/2020
Short Information : Join Indian Navy Officers Entry Online Form 2020 .Short Service Commission Officers (SSCO) Entry June 2021 . Those Candidates Are Interested to Apply Online Form .Applications are invited from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) To Before Apply Online Form READ Full Notification.
- Application Apply Online : 18/12/2020
- Last Date For Apply Online : 31/12/2020
- Last Date For Complete Form : 31/12/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General/OBC : 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
- NO Application Fee in Any Category
- I. Shortlisting for SSB
- II. SSB Procedure
- III. Medical
- IV. Merit List
- V. Training
AGE Limit :
- SSC Observer And Pilot Post : 02/07/1996 TO 01/01/2002
- Education Branch Post : 02/07/1996 TO 01/07/2000
- All Other Post : 02/07/1996 TO 01/01/2002
Vacancy Details : Total : 210 POST
How To Fill Up Form
- Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website
- Date To Online Form 18/12/2020 To 31/12/2020
- To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
- Online (e-application) Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- (a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- (b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- (c) All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses &
- other degree examination respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th
- CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA
- Government of India, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport
- recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format,
attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected.
- Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.